The Ducharme Place is the first residential development in Lafayette Park in more than 45 years. The Ducharme Place offers 185 luxury residences with a modern urban living environment. The developer and founder contacted the Infused PR and Events team to manage the community and government relations for the groundbreaking ceremony. Leading up to the event, our team managed dignitary and community invites which included Representatives from the State of Michigan Governor’s’ office, City of Detroit Mayor, Mike Duggan, Michigan State Housing Development Authority and City of Detroit City Council.
Additionally, Infused managed media relations, which garnered coverage in outlets including Curb Detroit, USA Today, the Detroit News and many others. The ceremony generated so much coverage and buzz that it resulted in a pre-construction waitlist of over 150 people.
- $45 million DuCharme Place apartment project construction kicks off
- 185-unit DuCharme Place apartments in Detroit’s Lafayette Park scheduled for completion in 2015
- DuCharme Place apartments break ground east of downtown
- 185-unit apartment complex set to open soon in Lafayette Park
- DuCharme Place: 185-Unit Apartment Development Coming To Detroit’s East Side